Thursday 17 February 2011

Change Of Tack

This blog started out as a way for me to document my time on the NCTJ Diploma course at News Associates in Manchester (now the best NCTJ course in the country!).  It was also meant to give me the opportunity to offer my point of view on the world at large.

As my time at News Associates has now ended the thrust of the topics of my blog may change slightly.  However I intend to keep using it to broadcast to the world at large.

I make no apology or excuse for the fact that I will now become (as if I wasn’t before!) overtly and deliberately political in my musings. Like journalism, politics is something close to my heart.  Had it not been for News Associates, then I probably would have run for local council this year…but that’s a story for another day.

My hope is that you have enjoyed reading my blog so far and I hope you will continue to enjoy what I have to say from here on in.

And it will be kicking off in typically ebullient fashion, so read on to my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment