Monday 27 September 2010

That's A Monday

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/pie-ling-pounds-pakistan

There it is, my first article up since I started the course! I wrote the *cheesy* headline too, and think I'm slightly prouder of that than the actual article.

Had a good day today, one of a few in the class who managed 40wpm at 100%.  I can get 50wpm too, and this is really my building block, so I'd have been mortified if I'd not passed this first "class test".

Talking of which, shorthand made me seem like a burke last week...
...was asked to do a 2 minute talk about something I'd achieved that day (Thursday), put on the spot, I, for once, was speechless and caught on-the-hop. And the only thing I could think I'd done that day was nail a 50wpm shorthand piece at 100%; so I promptly blurted that out in front of the whole class.  I'm surprised I didn't get things thrown at me, I know enough people in the class are struggling with it. Oh well, ho hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment